Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Week

It was my birthday on Thursday and I got the full treatment from Eric. Wednesday, I had a surprise dinner with friends -- good food, good conversation, and good laughs. Besides organizing the surprise, Eric even watched three extra kids that evening so one of my friends could come along. Now that is LOVE! :)

Thursday, I showed my students my favorite movie, "Lars and the Real Girl" and got to have a fun date with Eric at the local sushi restaurant and movie theater -- "Angels and Demons."

Then, Friday I got the whole day to myself to shop in Santa Fe. Swimsuit shopping is so much easier without kids! :) I returned to happy children with special garden gifts and a gift certificate to the golf course. I have to say this birthday has been so special and it is all thanks to Eric! :)


No comments: